Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oh hia blog

So I'm back in Scotland and have been for quite some time. I have just simply been too lazy to update my blog. There has been quite a lot going on since I came back. Just to let everybody know, this is a blog post I’m only posting to procrastinate the studying for my exam on Tuesday. I'm most probably not going to pass it anyways. Unless I study a lot. This probably will not happen. When I came back to Scotland I left sunny Norway and landed in rainy Scotland. Luckily that was only for the first day. The second day was lovely and I was lucky enough to have my aunt Anne and uncle Gabi plus my two beautiful cousins here. They stayed at Grassmarket hotel in a really fancy room. I showed them a little bit of Edinburgh, but they had seen quite a bit of it already since they had already been here for a few days. We had a lovely dinner at Jimmy Chungs and then I had to go back to Connor's so I could sleep before the first day back in lectures. 
They are simply beautiful. After a long day in lectures it was time to hit the town and I put on my makeup, dress and high heels before going over to Tasha, Lana, Michelle and Amy's flat. After a few drinking games and embarrassing dancing we went to dusk where they served £1 drinks and I was in alcohol heaven and the proud owner of the world’s biggest hangover the next day. 



Then I finally broke my Nando's virginity. It was about time. I also went shopping with Hannah and bought some stuff I really don’t need. One of the things was quite useful though. A new academic planer. I loved my old one and wanted one just like it, but I was unable to find it anywhere so I settled for another one that was quite ok. I totally panicked once I started to write in all the birthdays in it and Connor's 21st was on print of the first time. Oh damn. After that Lee and Daniel went on a holiday to Greece and I have more or less moved in for the two weeks they are gone. It has been great and made me realise how much I want my own flat with Connor. I love seeing him every day. Apart from this my life has been filled with course work that has needed to be finished by year 1. I am really quite scared that I'm going into year two soon. Things are going a bit too quick for me. Now I really got to go because I do not want to fail this exam. 

(I'm terrible at keeping my blog updated but I'm constantly on Twitter @Pejnilje)

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'