Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello MTV, welcome to my crib

Despite the fact that I have an exam on Tuesday, I just can't seem to be able to revise. I was so desperate today that I actually cleaned my room. You blog readers will actually get some photos of my room now that it doesn’t look bombed anymore. My plan was to get up early today and be very productive and work my way through the cardiovascular system and cells. However, people decided to drink yesterday and the noise made me go out of my room and join the party. It was Lorraine’s birthday and the Norwegian birthday song was very much appreciated even though it must have been painful to listen to my singing. I made up my mind that I would not drink, but I still stayed up until 3 with the girls. We also got our nurse uniforms yesterday. You'll get a photo of that the moment my face decides to actually look nice on the photos I'm taking. So here is my room in A. K. Davidsons halls 5th floor east side

And here are some photos of the kitchen



and finally some photos of last night




1 comment:

  1. sv: Grattis da :D Vi hadde 22 eksamner før forrige langhelg da. hehe ;) bestått der også ^^

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'