Monday, October 10, 2011

A little bit of home

The weird thing about living in Scotland is that I have several homes. "I'm going home" can mean Stirling, Edinburgh or Oslo. For all of my Norwegian readers I have good news I'm going home, Oslo home that is the 20th of December. I'm expecting a queue of people on the airport to line up with all my Christmas presents, just so you know. It's going to be good going home and just be with my family again. Mom, dad and my little brother Tobias are going on a holiday and coming back the 24th, so for the first time my sis and I will make Christmas dinner. I'm pretty sure we'll end up drinking too much wine, burning the food and ordering pizza. We're also going to buy the Christmas three and decorate the house. Mom and dad are going to get a big surprise when they get home! Apart from being excited about going home I'm back at Stirling after being in Edinburgh for 4 days. After going shopping on Saturday, Connor took me out to the Filling Station. Since I'm such a proper blogger, of course I took photos of the food.