Thursday, January 19, 2012

Because I'm a good wife

So i guess it's time to update this blog again. I don't have much to say about uni apart from the fact lectures are draining, warm, boring and interesting at the same time. On Monday Ciaran, Ciara and I went uptown to talk some real estate agents about flats for next year and oh my it's exciting! I've never felt more grown up in my life. Well, I guess I never have been. We did see some we liked and we've more or less made up our minds on what kind of flat we would want. It was freezing in Stirling and after a quick trip by the job centre to get some help on applying for a national insurance number, we went to the Kilted Kangaroo for a drink. I also got time to squeeze in some shopping at the end of it all. The rest of the week I've been keeping busy not thinking about my essay that needs to be handed in next week and focused on making good food and sleep. A lot of good food and sleep.


 Ciaran and Ciara, my future flatmates
One of the not so interesting lectures

I'm not going to lie, the man who marries me will be the luckiest man ever (well, when it comes to food anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'