Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy valentines day

Since my placement is awesome, they let me work on valentines so I didn't have to spend the day with my boyfriend having a romantic night out and then being forced to fall asleep in his arms (I'm not sure if people can read my sarcasm so I'm making sure that you get how much it sucked in here). I worked a standard 12.5 hour shift wiping arses and cleaning up sick. Good times. Luckily Connor did take me out to Caprice on Saturday to celebrate valentines then. I had the most awesome pizza ever and guess what! He even trimmed his beard!
When we got home it was Oreo cake time. I did take a photo of the cake, but it kinda sucked. The cake however gave me a mouthgazm like no other. On Monday Ciaran, Ciara and I paid the deposit for our new beautiful flat! Words can not describe my excitement for moving in there. I do think I'll miss halls a bit. When I looked out the window today for example and saw spring weather, sun and opened the window and didn't freeze to death. Now I'm on my way uptown. I have decided to walk since the weather is so lovely and I'll try (no promises) to blog more often

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'