Monday, May 7, 2012

Congratulations on not dying !

Tomorrow, Connor turns 20 and it will also be two years since we started going out. So tomorrow we're celebrating with drinks and cake. Or mentally I will. Connor has his exams spread out over this week and the next and I have a week filled with lectures and next week I start my placement. So our awesome “cake and drinks” party has to wait for a while. It's been two awesome years with my man and there are many more to come! Sometime soon we'll go on our first holiday together (if you don't count the times he's been in Norway or I've gone to Edinburgh). We're going to London and I am very much excited. There is not much more to say apart from Happy Birthday Connor, I love you and good luck on your exams! 

"Birthdays are kind of funny in a way that we get presents for basically not dying for a year.."



No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'