Sunday, April 29, 2012

Home is where the heart is

It has been so great being home for this weekend. I really feel like things are a bit easier now. I really needed to come home for a bit to get a cuddle from my mom and my dad. I don't want to go back to Scotland tomorrow. I would have loved to have stayed for another few days. However, education calls and so does my life over there. I'm landing in Edinburgh at 9pm. While I've been home I've: Defended my family’s honour at a pub quiz (that we failed badly. Last place FTW!); Crashed my mom’s payday celebration at Zara Pub with her work crew; Helped my aunt get her campervan ready for this season; Followed my dad to the hospital (just a wee infection in his leg), Been at my grandma’s new flat; and after that went by my grandpa's house. It was great seeing my grandparents again. My grandma’s new flat was beautiful and I really want one just like it! Peace out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'