Saturday, April 14, 2012

Here it goes

I have an exam on Tuesday and I should really be studying at this moment. I've been trying and trying and trying, but the words I read just won’t stick to my brain and after finishing a chapter in my anatomy book I realize that I have no idea what I just read. Studying is hard and I wish I could just download all the notes straight to my brain and that was it. However, sitting with my head buried in a book has become my new reality. At least until Tuesday. After the exam I won't have a look at that book for a while, because I truly hate it. I guess I should move on to a more cheerful subject. I'll tell you about what Tobias and I did while he was here. Last time I blogged I told you about our adventures in Stirling. The rest of the time we spent in Edinburgh. We took a trip around Musselburgh to show him the area before Lee took me and Tobias to the cinema to see The Hunger Games ( Just a little note to say that Lee rocks and thanks for being so awesome =D ). Then Tobias, Jack and I climbed Arthur’s seat. Jack and I almost died several times on the way up. Tobias was showing off and karma beat him up for it on the way down when he twisted his ankles. God times. I dragged Tobias shopping at Primark where we found him a lovely suit that he looked quite handsome in. I showed him the castle, even though we didn’t go in. We had to save something for next time. We did go into Mary Kings Close which was brilliant. Our tour guide was funny and I really advice everybody that goes to Edinburgh to make their way there. And last but not least we went to the National Museum of Scotland. I was quite sad to see him leave, but it was kind of good as well. He is my little brother and it's kind of his job to get on my nerves. After he left me and Connor have been very busy not doing anything and after a few days of trying to study I went back to Stirling hoping to find some inspiration here. But I failed miserably at that as well. So fingers crossed for Tuesday and hopefully I won’t have to resit =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'