Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 - 2 - 1 - Norway


Yesterday, quite spontaneously I was on the phone with my dad and bang I had flight tickets for tomorrow in my hands. I have not been home since Christmas and I miss my family so badly. I cannot wait to feel my dad’s strong arms around me and my mom’s soft cheeks or hear my sister’s hilarious laugh and my brother’s terrible jokes. I'm coming back to Scotland on Monday to start semester 3. Time goes by so fast. In May Connor is turning 20 and it will also be two years since we started going out together. It's been two years of extreme longing being 931 kilometres apart and extreme happiness when we finally we were together again. Right now I'm trying to organize this mess of a room I have. It's not as easy as it sounds. I did all my laundry today. It's is actually fascinating how quick it builds up to become this clothes monster that eats all your money, keys or anything else important that you might need when you are in a rush in the morning. The only problem about washing all my clothes is I can now also see how dirty the floor is, so I have to get the hover out. Then of course when I start packing I turn the whole place upside down again. So yay me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'