Thursday, April 19, 2012

That's just how I roll

Last time I blogged I was panicking over the upcoming exam. Turns out that all that worrying really helped me. I passed the exam so yesterday it was party time. Connor came up from Edinburgh to join and since I am far too lazy to cook for two I just bought a subway for the two of us. Once we got back to halls I put my party dress on and was ready to hit the town. I got ready really quick but I still got a few moans on how long I was taking from Connor. It was easy enough for him. He arrived in the clothes he was going out in. It would be way easier if I was a man. Then I wouldn’t have to go through the “getting ready process” that I currently am every morning. Phef. We spent most of the night in the kitchen with all the girls and Michelle and Natasha’s boyfriends also joined us. After a good few hours and a good few drinks we went out to my all favourite night club in Stirling: Dusk. There were far too many people in Dusk and after one drink and some mingling we went home. Two grownups, who are not exactly small, in one single bed was not brilliant. After some pushing and complaining I managed to get a few hours sleep, but I can't say the same for Connor. He was completely dead when I got up for lectures this morning. After the lecture Connor and I spent some time faffing about before we went to Frankie and Benny's to celebrate me passing my exam. I had a lovely wee date and tomorrow I'm going down to Edinburgh for the weekend. So that’s two semesters down seven to go.






Burning hot chips in mouth face

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'