Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's not lupus

He's finally here. My lovely little bro. I picked him up with Connor on Thursday. It was a lot of fun seeing him again. Not so fun when I found out how tall he's gotten. Tobias was walked through by security at the airport. Luckily it was only because he's so young and not because he was smuggling drugs. It was still quite exciting. The security guard was only there to make sure that he was safe and that there actually was someone there to pick him up. Thumbs up for great service at Edinburgh airport. I had my last day of placement on Thursday as well. I was pretty sure it was going to be heartbreaking, but after spending two hours of cleaning up diarrhoea I was more than happy to get out of there. After dropping by Tesco and buying ice cream the next day we went to Stirling. We were lucky enough to have my all time favourite bus driver on the City Link. She's an awesome woman who always talks have a chat with the passengers

In Stirling I showed him around on campus at the university. We walked around the Loch and then walked to The Wallace monument. Walking up all those stairs almost killed me, but the view blew me away. On the top I forgot all about my sore legs and got caught up in telling Tobias about William Wallace. I pointed at Bannocburn and told him what I knew of Scottish history. It was surprisingly little, but I did manage to point out Stirling bridge and some other quite famous places. All in all it was very exciting




University of Stirling from above. After spending some time at the Wallace Monument we went into the city and had a look around before heading back to halls where I packed and we got back to Edinburgh. At night we sat down and played some computer games. 





I'll tell you about the rest of our adventures later, now it's gaming time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'