Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sun, friends and happiness

I just have to start this post by telling you all how extremely excited I am for tomorrow. I'm sure people are getting tired of hearing about my brother coming over, but you just have to hear about it a few more times. He's going to arrive in Edinburgh 20:20 tomorrow. I can't wait to see him! 
Apart from that I had my last 12.5 hour shift yesterday. Well, at least for this placement. The shift was quick enough and I got a lift from one of our lovely auxiliaries Marie. I'm not in the mood to talk about work to be honest. What I am going to talk about is the summertime that has punched us all in the face! The weather the last few days has been STUNNING! Unfortunately I've been working nightshifts or dayshifts and I've missed out on most of it. But on Tuesday I spent the whole day in the sun and it was beautiful! I'm not going to waste more time in front of the keyboard when there is a beautiful day outside that needs to be explored.




No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'