Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

So it's been well over two weeks since the last time I updated my blog. I actually have no excuse, but I keep on telling myself that I've been really busy. So instead of telling all my readers how sorry I am I'll just get right to it and update yous on what had happened. Well, I have been on Skype with my lovely little (well, not so little any more) brother and booked flight tickets for him to come over here for Easter and see me *excited*.
He's going to be here from the 29th of March until the 6th of April! Then after being held apart from each other for two weeks I got to go down to Edinburgh and be with my man Connor for a while. I was also lucky enough to meet up with my lovely German friend Alexandra! She was in Edinburgh for the weekend with some friends of the family and we had time to do some crucial shopping together. I got two new cardigans (Connor told me they looked like granny cardigans *hurt feelings*), a new pair of ugly sunglasses and a new pair of shorts.
Then I had to drag my ass back to Stirling for some hard work. I worked 12.5 hour shifts Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday before I could go down To Edinburgh and do nothing but sleep for 20 hours. It's been a lovely weekend so far and yesterday I had a lovely walk along Musselburgh beach. It was one of the best walks I've had for a while and bumping into Lucille just made things one hundred times better. I got home just as dinner was being served and spent the rest of the night watching TV with Connors mom Lee =D Today the plan is to do nothing at all and just bug Connor and maybe, just maybe, go for a walk again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'