Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Darth Vader in a kilt on a unicycle playing bagpipes

I keep on forgetting that this blog even exist. It's not until someone starts bugging me about the face that I don't update that I have to force myself over to the keyboard to press my thought onto the blank little screen. Right now I'm having a day off from placement. I'm working tomorrow though so I do my very best to relax to the extreme. My plan is to clean the room, eat and then do so much nothing that I hopefully will be ready for a day on placement tomorrow before almost a full week off. Last weekend, after a painful trip to the dentist with a promise of more torture to come for Connor, we went home and had James over for the whole weekend. Connor and James made this deadly drink that I decided to not go near since didn’t want to become blind. I can't remember much of the ingredients but it was a lot of vodka, energy drinks and sugar. I stuck to my wine and survived the night. On the Saturday we helped Connors dad move some furniture into his secretary’s office and managed to spend a few hours doing so. I'm quite happy, despite my never ending complaints about how tired I am after working long days in the hospital. I'm really loving my placement there. I do however find it quite scary that the more I learn the more I realize that I don't know. It's only 2 weeks and 1 day before my beloved brother Tobias comes over and is going to stay with me for one week. Time flies but I hope it will slow down while he's here so I can enjoy every second of him. 
I finished listening to the Hunger Games trilogy today (Jack sent me the audio books). My only problems with books are that I get so caught up in them that I start my own imaginary world. I feel like I should rebel against the government and fight the system. Then I give myself a slap in the forehead and have a cup of tea until I realize that my mind has slipped into my idiotic little world again. You should have seen me after I finished the Harry Potter books.. or on second though I’m glad nobody but my family did. Lee and Jack (Connors mom and brother) have both also listened to the books and we’re getting quite excited for the premier of the first film next Friday (well, I guess I’m a bit more excited than the rest of them)

My dad also linked me this video on Facebook and even after watching it about 20 times I still cannot stop laughing. There was just no way I could not share it with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'