Friday, March 23, 2012

Baby we can do it, we can do it all night

This is me mentally preparing for 3 night shifts this weekend. By blogging and not being able to sleep during the day. It's only 6 days until my brother comes over to see me and I am really excited. It's going to be so good seeing my wee man again! I have just had a week off where I've been in Edinburgh with Connor. I went straight there after work last Thursday and arrived at the same time as my Chinese food did. It was pretty damn good. Then on that Friday I went with Connor to the doctor and to the dentist then we had a subway each before settling down in front of one computer each and disappearing into the world of internet until we decided to watch a film. We saw Puss in Boots and I really liked it. All the cat jokes were hilarious and I really recommend it.
On Sunday it was mother’s day in Scotland so we got Lee six bottles of vine, a box of after eights and a lot of flowers. I know she's not my mum, but she feels like one at times. I guess I can call her my Scotland mum. The whole family got packed together in a car and then we went to Fife to spend the Sunday with Connors grandparents. When we got there Connors grandparents spend the day telling me stories from Connor and Jack's childhood with quite the emphasis on the embarrassing moments. I did enjoy every second of it. Connors grandmother also told me a lot about her family history and there if few things that’s more interesting than someone’s background. It was such a great day that only got better when we ended up in a Chinese buffet.
Yesterday I went back to Stirling. Remember that beautiful flat I was moving into? Well, my flatmates changed their minds about it. I'm not happy about the decision, but there’s not much I can do about it. So the hunt for a place to stay has started again. Fee, Lana and Eilidh dragged me down to the TV room to watch this awful film about this haunted house. I'm not sure if it was a comedy or if they actually had tried to make a horror and just failed miserably. So that's all the news from me and I'll try my best to squeeze in a blog post or two before my brother comes over. 
and a picture of my brother beause he's awesome < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'