Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy times

Life is truly good. Placement is educational and I am getting along well with the staff, my laptop is back in business and I have caught up on all my work for university (apart from the essay due on Tuesday). With 28 days before I go back home to Norway there is nothing in my life that can bring me down. Not even that 3000 word essay that is due on Tuesday. Last weekend I was in Edinburgh having a quiet weekend like I usually do. Connor fixed my screen like a true hero and now it's as good as new. That we went out for James' 20th and it was a great night out. It was mostly his friends from college and there was a huge age variety there. Connor and I left early when the group went to Tranent for a karaoke bar. We grabbed a Chinese and went home around 12.
The whole week I've been stressed out by the thought of my upcoming essay. Not that I have actually tried to do anything about it. To not gross everybody out I wont go into further details than that my essay will be about necrotic toes and diabetes. Connor came up to Stirling yesterday and we went to see the new James Bond movie Skyfall. I loved it. It had stepped away from the really serious James Bond that we saw in Quantum of Solace and more back to the old James Bond that gets a girl or two or three during the movie and jokes about a lot more. They did this without making the movie cheesy and making the fighting scenes horrible. The best thing about it was that when I left the cinema I wanted to go home and watch the old ones again. After our 007 adventure we went back to my flat and made Chiken curry. We ruined the rice but the rest was lovely. Connor took the last train back to Edinburgh and now I need to get this essay on a roll. Fingers crossed I don't fail! 
(Smashed computer; Connor fixing it; how it looks like now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'