Monday, November 26, 2012

Countdowns

It's a little bit funny how I always count down to something. Some of the countdowns are stressful like exams and others are great like hanging out with Connor or going home to Norway. I always imagine that the moment I reach that specific point in the future, I'll be completely chilled out. My most resent experience with this was the essay that was due on the 20th of November. The moment it was handed it I felt more like a deflated balloon and was ready to cry than chilled out and relieved. It is pretty ridiculous. I guess it has something to do with holding all the stress in for that long and than all of a sudden it's over. My countdowns at the moment is for the 16th of December, when Connor and I go home to Norway for Christmas. A very happy countdown indeed! My second countdown is also very exciting: Morocco the 28th of December. Only 32 days. Life is good. November is always a great month. My sister and my best friend's birthdays and all the Christmas decorations are coming up in all the shops. The Christmas lights have been put up in Stirling and it is truly beautiful. I'm excited to walk on Karl Johan (main street in Oslo) and see the lights there. That is one of the things that gives me a true Christmas feeling.
I took a few pictures of the decorations in Stirling, but none of them turned out all that nice so I'm talking this one of a website

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'