Sunday, December 2, 2012

December loving

The worst thing about having a boyfriend is that I now have two families to buy Christmas presents for. I realized what this actually meant yesterday when I went out to do my seasonal shopping. It not only took twice the time, it also cost me twice as much. Luckily for me, a boyfriend also means twice the presents and twice the love and attention! 1st of December really sneaked up on me this year. Only reason why I even noticed was because of the Cleanliness Champions online deadline I had to do by 12pm on the 30th of November.
The Christmas lights are up in Stirling and yesterday the city looked really beautiful. I got up early to go shopping (like my mum taught me to do as a kid) to avoid the chaos that comes with thousands of people also wanting to shop. Two thumbs up for mum. I went to the thistle center at 10am and by the time I was done around 3pm the place was so packed it took me 10 minutes to leave. The only people left on my list that I've not got present for yet is Connor and mum. A non-christmas-present-present for mum of course. Today is wrapping day, and hopefully some inspiration on what to get for Connor and mum will fall into my lap as I am doing so.
I've also used up all my storage space for this blog so you'll have to settle for one picture for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'