Friday, December 28, 2012

Oh sweet Christmas

On the 16th of December Connor and I went to Norway. On the flight we met Heidrun who I've not seen since I moved home to Norway after my exchange year. It was great seeing her again. Our flight was 50 minutes late and Heidrun missed her train to Drammen and ended up spending the night at my house in Oslo. To add salt in the wound someone also took her luggage and it took ages before we actually got out and managed to get to bed at home. She left early in the morning to catch her flight to Tromsø. On the 17th Connor, Tobias and I went to see the Hobbit. We had a spare ticket so we phoned Sandra and forced her to join.
To be honest apart from one wine night with Sandra and one night out with some friends from High School it was mostly family parties and nights spent on the sofa. It was freezing outside so most of the time we tried to stay indoors. I'm not going to bore you all with long stories so I'll just add the pictures =D







I now see the point of updating my blog everyday. That would really help when it comes to the end of the holiday and I wont have to try and remember everything that has happened and then writing it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'