Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pre-Norway

I am back in Edinburgh after a lovely time at home in Norway. Connor and I went to Oslo on the 16th and spent a great few days there. Connor was introduced to my dads side of the family and has now officially met all my cousins and aunts and uncles on my dads side. There is a lot of tings to write about and not a lot of time doing it on! Tomorrow we're heading to Morocco and tonight I need to sleep. Well, I guess I better start where I last left yous; my last day of placement. After my last day I had a lot of things to get organized. Worst of those things was the packing. Trying to balance between winter clothes for Norway and summer clothes for Morocco and not dying because you have too heavy bags was very hard. I ended up thinking fuck it, I'll just suffer with heavy bags. and oh man did I suffer! It's strange how I just never learn. The day before we went to Norway Connor kidnapped me and took me to the German market in Edinburgh. After about a ton of hot chocolate and sweets we went home and finished packing (for me more like repacking, but oh well)
and then we went to Norway =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'