Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Half way there

Today was my last day of semester 4's placement. I am now half way through my education. It feels very strange knowing in one and a half year I'll be a fully qualified nurse. My placement at Alva Medical center was great. I had so much fun with the staff and I feel like I have learned a lot. It's been great being there and I am really going to miss the staff and a lot of my patients as well. It's always sad leaving a placement, but it also feels really good knowing that another step is over with. Tomorrow I'm going up the university to get my vaccines for going to Morocco after Christmas, then I'm heading off to Edinburgh for a few days. On Sunday Connor and I will get our asses on a plane and go to Norway, where we'll stay over Christmas. I have so much to look forward to (apart from the -20 degrees at my parents house in Norway). Life is really good and filled with blessings at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'