Thursday, June 13, 2013

Procrastination queen

I have an exam tomorrow. That is the only reason why I am sitting here blogging; I hate revising. The exam is a viva (oral analysis) where we have to choose 4 skills we have learned in placement and relate it to evidence. So far I have done close to nothing and should REALLY get my shit together. However, screw that, I'm going to blog about the last few days instead. Moving into a flat has been a hassle. There has been hundreds of little things we have forgotten about. TV licence, council tax, registering with a GP and dentist. I think we have finally done it all. Today I even got my first bill through the post - oh damn I feel adult. On Tuesday last week we had a BBQ in kings park here in Stirling. The weather was beautiful and it was just what we needed after a long day in lectures. It was a great day where the majority got sunburned. I though that was really funny and made tons of jokes about their "Scottish skin" etc.

Turns out I was too quick to judge as a few days later I went to sunbathe and ended up with this:
 
That was not very fun at all. Later that night I got sunburned Connor and I went up to Gowan Hill to watch the sunset. It was beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'