Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Parisian love - day 3

Ok, so now I actually have a valid reason for not updating my blog for ages; I've not had internet in my flat! It's a month since we came home from Paris and I guess it's time I wrap it up by saying what we did on our 3rd and on our last day.
We started the day at Café Marly. Then we went shopping at le carrousel du Louvre. Then we wandered over to the Eiffel tower. The original plan was to go up to the top, but we have both been up it before and the queues were massive - like they usually are. So we sat down in the grass and enjoyed the sunshine and heat.
After some more wandering and shopping (mostly window shopping as we were both kind of skint) we sat down at a restaurant and had a heavy meal. I must say we were both exhausted by that point. We killed about an hour or two there we went/rolled back to the hotel.
We fell asleep the moment our heads hit the pillow. It was a good thing as the next day was leaving day. We had breakfast in the hotel, packed and left. We had a few hours to kill before our flight; so we went to the local cheese shop and bought blue cheese and wine for Lee. I had already bought my souvenirs for my friends, so there was no need to shop, but of course I did anyways. When we got to the airport we raided the tax free; not for us of course but for last minute gifts for our friends.
All in all it was a wonderful holiday. I really feel like I haven't been able to express just how amazing it was. Maybe one day I'll become a better blogger =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'