Saturday, August 10, 2013

Festive festival

My first week of placement is finally over. Two 13.5 hour shifts that really killed my feet, back and will to live. OK fine, so maybe not the will to live. I love placement and I always get excited before I start one, but the 5am alarm really kills the majority of that motivation. I'm having a great time there as the staff is helpful and knowledgeable so they can always answer any questions I might have. I started on Monday and had Tuesday and Wednesday to cool off before being back on it Thursday and Friday. On Tuesday Connor and I went through to the Fringe festival in Edinburgh to see two shows. One of them was À Point's 'Transit' that Magnus (an old friend of mine and my sisters that worked at Tusenfryd with us) was part of. After the show we ended up having a few drinks with him down in the bar afterwards. It was great catching up with him, and hopefully we'll have time to meet again before the festival is over. After that we met up with Jack and James and wandered over to Assembly and watched a show by Rich Hall. It was so much fun and I really recommend to go and see both shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'