Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back home

I came back home to Scotland on Wednesday. Well, is it home? it certainly feels like it. But I call Norway home as well. Is it truly possible to have two homes? I hope so. I never want to give up either one of them.
My last days in Oslo were just as amazing as the rest of my stay there. I truly love that city. I managed to squeeze in a trip out clubbing with my sister, some bathing, quite a bit of shopping and plenty of family time. Tomorrow I start placement in the acute stroke ward and I am very excited! I also found out I passed my written exam from 4 weeks ago. I even got a really decent mark. Oh boy I am happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I don't know whether to write in Swedish or in English, but English will do! I'm just about to go to Stirling to study Business Marketing, starting now in September. I searched for info on AKD halls where I'm going to live and found your blog, and if I'm not mistaking, I am going to live in the exact same room as you did a couple of years ago! Anyways, now I'm just about to choose modules and I have no idea of how to think because I'm not used to it. Do you have any advice on how to think? It's not the program that you study but the procedure of choosing is similiar I guess.

    Thank you, I'm grateful for every possible information I can get.

    Evelina Sandberg, a nervous future student at Stirling.

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'