Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sister love

After a quick we night out on Thursday, Silje arrived early in the morning on Friday. I have missed her tons and it was so good seeing her again. Dad and I picked her up at the airport and dropped us straight off at the local mall StorO. At StorO we bought new bikinis and had a great laugh before hurrying home for a family lunch. It was all of my uncle Reidar's children: Kaja, Celine, Christine, Torbjørn and Torbjørn's girlfriend Sara. It was so much fun and we got all the gossip from Celine and Cristine's concert experience from the night before (they had been to see Rihanna's Diamonds Tour). After work Reidar came over and joined us. Christine and I went for a nap and were woken up by Silje who decided that jumping up and down in bed was a great way of waking us up. Have I mentioned Silje is turning 25 this year? When I finally got out of bed Silje, Tobias, Mum and I put our swimwear on and drove up to Steinbruvann for a quick swim.

When we got home we all had a quick shower before getting ready for the pub. At Bohemen in Oslo they have a quiz night every Friday so this day Sara, Torbjørn, Silje, Mum, Dad and a friend of dad was on our team.We actually did quite well (for once).
On the way home we had a quick wander around Oslo
Right now I'm waiting for some neighbors coming over for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'