Thursday, July 25, 2013

Feel the heat

The weather has been so lovely while I have been home in Norway. On Monday it was actually too hot for me to lie outside to sunbathe. Just look at my tomato face. Sunbathing and hiding from the sun was what I was doing most of Monday morning.
 Monday afternoon I went down to Elkjøp and picked up my new tablet. I actually managed to convince Connor to let me buy one! Wohoo. I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. So far I am very happy with it. After picking it up mum came down with her car to pick me up/use me as an excuse for looking through the shops. In one of the shops I met Ornella who was one of the exchange students I traveled to Scotland with when I moved there as an exchange student. It was so good seeing her again after all this time. I have not seen her since Christmas 2009. It's crazy how fast time flies! We managed to have a very quick catch up and hopefully we'll have time to meet up before I go home on the 31st. When mum and I got home I had a quick shower and then mum, dad and I got in the car and drove to my aunt Inger's house. Inger, her husband Tom and my cousin Hilde was there. I have not seen either of them for years, so it was so incredibly good seeing them all again! We had a lovely dinner at their veranda in the sun and spent forever talking about what has been going on over the last few years. It was simply perfect. Once again I completely forgot to take photos. Minus another two blogger points. When we got home I packed my bad and went down to Aurora's flat for a sleepover. Unfortunately I arrived quite late and we had to get up quite early, but the little time we spent together truly was quality time. Some quick catch up and gossip, some watermelon, some sweets and then bedtime. Having to get up at 9 because Aurora had plans really hurt deeply. I wanted to tell her to just go and never leave the bed. But, I had to go for a walk in the forest with mum and dad so I dragged my ass out of bed. I left my will to live in the bed though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'