Tuesday, July 9, 2013

That wonderful feeling of passing

Today I finally got my results back from the oral exam I had 4 weeks ago. I was so sure I failed it cause I messed up and forgot what to say twice. I wasn't far off though, I just barely scraped a pass. However, I almost started dancing around the house from happiness. There is no better feeling than passing! So this morning I celebrated by having a bowl of ice-cream and going for a walk in the heat. Leaving the house was like walking into the canary islands. The blast of heat smashed me in the face and nearly knocked me over. I love the heat! I even printed off my flight ticket just now and I am buzzing =D
Yesterday I met up with Stephanie after she finished work. We went for a Starbucks and then sat down in Princes street garden and had a long lovely chat. When I got home Connor, James and I ordered pizza and watched The Watchmen. The ultimate night if you ask me. We've been at Lee and Dannie's house since Saturday and I have used the garden as much as possible. I even have a tan now. In this heat, sunbathing is impossible to do over a long period of time, so I keep on going back into the house to cool down. Oh bliss! Here are some pictures of Lee and Dannie garden <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'