Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Boyfriend time

Sunday night at 1am (I guess that might even count as Monday morning) we went to pick up Connor from the bus terminal. It was so good seeing him again. I'm used to seeing him everyday, so suddenly spending a few days apart was almost like a shock to the system. On Monday I finally got around to taking him to the islands in Oslo fjorden. We went to Hovedøya. Hovedøya has some cool ruins that I remember playing hide and seek on as a kid. We used to go there with school a lot when I was in primary. It's good going back as an adult and feeling the memories flowing back.







We wandered around the island and had a good time. We got home just in time for dinner and we were both pretty hungry by that point. Later on we went up to my neighbors Siri and Alf and ended up sitting there chatting for a while. Such good times. We also bought Dama og Typen cola bottles (it's Norwegian slang for the girlfriend and the boyfriend), because you have to do these things when you're in a relationship =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'