Friday, July 12, 2013

Another summer day

Yesterday dad woke me up "early" and took me and Tobias up to the forest. They jogged ahead while I walked. I am not a jogger/runner. Especially not up hill. I've been tortured by hay fever lately so I like to use that as an excuse as well. Dad and Tobias jogged up to Ullevålseter from Sognsvann and when I met them on their way down again we walked the rest of the way back. It was really nice. I really like the forest around Oslo.
Dad and Tobias jogging ahead
Sognsvann
See how swollen my eyes are from my allergies. Ugh. I'm going to my GP on Tuesday and hopefully he'll be able to provide me with some miracle drugs. 
We met a baby viper. How cute! (I still don't like snakes or snake like creatures, but it's OK when they are this small)

When we got home we collapsed on each our tanning bed and chilled in the sun for several hours. After a while dad went to the shop and bought me ice-lollies. I love that man! When mum came home from work we went over to StorO and bought her an Ipad and a pink cover for it. We were both very excited when we came home.

Later at night we went over to Veronica and Thomas' and had a few drinks. Thomas was eaten up by mosquitoes and retreated inside and mum and dad was  tired and went home quite early. However, Veronica and I stayed quite late having a few drinks. On my way home I popped by Wenche and Ted's house and I had a quick chat before I went home and collapsed in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'