Thursday, July 25, 2013

Family parties

On Saturday morning Connor and I went to The Nighthawk Diner for breakfast. But, before we got there we went by mums new office to have a look. It was so warm that we nearly died on the way down there. Luckily TND has rotating fans that cooled us down. It was a lovely breakfast date. I had the omelet and Connor the club sandwich. We were so full that we ended up NOT buying pancakes. I know, I'm still shocked as well.

After melting away on the way home we helped dad (though not all that much) getting ready for the family party that night. The party ended up being extremely lovely! We had shrimps and wine. Always a winner. My uncles Reidar and Marius was there; so was one of my great aunts Berit; my dad's cousin Ingrid was there; and both my grandparents. Reidar and gran spent the night. We had lovely weather, but unfortunately I forgot to take any photos that day. Minus two blogger points.
On Sunday, after Reidar and gran left Connor and I went down to meet Stine and Christer at their flat in Majorstua. Unfortunately Christer was unwell and Connor was leaving that day, so we didn't stay too long. However, we still has a great time! The heat was unbearable. Luckily we had plenty of ice cream. When we got home mum and I went to buy kebabs while Connor packed. We then followed him down to the bus station where the bus to the airport went from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'