Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sognsvann

I didn't do much yesterday. I was outside tanning, had a few ice-lollies, tanned some more and then when mum came home we had a salad and went for a walk around Sognsvann. It was so lovely just walking and talking just the two of us. At the end we sat down and put our feet in the water and enjoyed the sun. I was supposed to go out with Sabine and some friends from high school, but I was just knocked out by my hay-fever. However I did go over to my neighbors with dad and had a few drinks.
Before we went out we saw that Gulla had claimed my neighbors new garden furniture. She is so spoiled.


How cute!

Today mum and I drove out to Vestby and went to a outlet mall there. I got two new tops and a pair of tights. It was great spending the day together just the two of us. When we got home we both fell asleep and woke up just in time to get ready and go down to the Kingdom Hall. It was great seeing everybody again. It's so nice going by there when I'm home. We had a salad when we got home. I was supposed to go out with Sandra but my hay-fever had a different idea. Right now I'm chilling at home and I'm mentally preparing for the walk in the forest with dad tomorrow. Even he said it was going to get tough. Connor's coming tomorrow, but not until late at night and I am well excited for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'