Thursday, July 25, 2013

Father daughter day

Yesterday dad and I spent the day together. It was truly a father daughter date day. We started the day by walking down to Sofienberg, where we sat down at a restaurant and had dinner. Once again the hear was really intense and I was worried about vaporizing into nothing on the way down.
My amazing father!
After breakfast we went to the national gallery to look at the Edvard Munch exhibition. We were just in time for a guided tour that ended up being fantastic! The lady we had was so passionate about what she was talking about and had a good balance between talking about the meaning of the painting, the technique and how it fitted into art history.
After the exhibition we wandered over to Aker Brygge and sat down at Lektern for a few afternoon pints. The heat was actually bearable down by the sea so we ended up having about three beers each.

At around 4 we walked over to mums work and wandered up to a pub and sat down for another beer. When we were done with that we bough sushi (I bought a kebab) and took the bus home.
After chilling at home for a bit Sandra sent me a message asking me to come out clubbing with her and some friends. I got ready in a hurry and headed down to Blue Note where Sandra and her friends were waiting for me with beer and wine. It was such a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'