Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer

I am finally done with semester six and have 4 weeks of summer holidays in front of me! I'm not going to lie, on several occasions this semester I really struggled o see the light at the end of the tunnel. I had my last exam of second year on Friday. I think it went OK. It's kind of hard to tell as I really felt like I didn't have enough time, but I could answer all the questions. I've been really busy the last few weeks and blogging has just not been a priority. Though I'm sure you're all sick and tired of reading that. Since the last time I updated my blog I've been home in Norway for a weekend, been at two flat warming parties, met Verity's baby boy and had a few nights out. Yesterday I tried to sunbathe in Lee and Dannie's garden and I actually had yo give up cause it was so warm. Oh summer, how I have missed you <3 Tomorrow I'm going home to Norway so I'll update yous all on how the rest of my summer goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'