Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nordmarka

Dad woke me up early today and I felt like just telling him to go where the sun don't shine. The only problem is that the sun shines everywhere in Oslo at the moment, and that makes me incredibly happy. So I got out of bed and joined mum and dad for a long walk in Nordmarka forest. We walked from Frognerseteren via Nordmarkskappelet, Kobberhaughytta, Ullevålseter and down to Sognsvann where we took the metro home. All in all 2 mil (12.5 english miles). It took us 5.5 hours. When we got home we jumped in the shower and then collapsed on the sofa. Luckily dad was sporty enough to get in the car and get us a kebab each. My dad rocks. After dying on the sofa for a bit I dragged my bum up to our neighbors and helped them set up their new computer. He had windows 8, which I've never used before, so it was educational for me as well. Now I'm crashed in the sofa with a bowl of ice-cream and sore feet watching TV with mum, dad and Tobias. Later on we're going to go and pick up Connor. But for now I'm not going to move at all!


We met a horse at Ullevålseter


No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'