Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's a camper-van kind of day

After arriving in Norway yesterday I pretty much went straight to bed. I woke up this morning being murdered by hay fever. I am so tired of hay fever it's unreal! We had a quick breakfast at home before we got in the car and drove through to my aunts camper-van. When we got there I stripped down and claimed the only tanning bed there. Dad went straight into the forest to check for berries. It gave me and my gran some time to catch up before my aunt came back from work. When she did we all enjoyed some salmon sandwiches that dad made earlier and then a wee walk down to the newly built dock. On the way back I nearly died from a heat stroke. Not that I'm complaining at all, I love the heat <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'