Friday, October 12, 2012

Im so smart. s-m-r-t

On Tuesday we had yet another dreaded exam on our hands. I had revised a lot, but I still felt very lost. When I got to uni I had stayed up all night reading over my notes and drinking energy drinks that only made my stomach hurt. I sat next to Lorraine who was really hyper. I honestly wanted to give her a good slap across the face. She didn't make it any better once she told me that the eye was one of the topics for the exam. Guess who had no idea? Yeah that would be me. Luckily I had revised the other topics in great detail so I still passed the exam! (and Lorraine left the building slap-free) Oh happy days! Like Stirling uni's student nurses' tradition the exam was followed by a night out in Dusk. The day was also filled with other good news. I found out I passed my semester 3 essay. Unfortunately I did not get the grade I hoped for, but a pass is a pass :)

Next week we start our placements again. I am really looking forward to going back out there. Lectures is really boring and I honestly feel like I learn a lot more by being on placement. However, I've still not been able to get in contact with them, so I'll just show up on Monday morning and hope for the best. I am with the Rose maternity team, which is a community midwife team. I am really looking forward to that as becoming a midwife is my dream.
Apart from uni life has been very stressful the last few weeks, and with a lot on my mind the blog ends up being last on my list of priorities. Sorry for that, but family and education comes first ;)

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'