Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lets go to the beach

I have an exam on Tuesday and of course that means that it's time for me to update my blog in a desperate attempt to avoid revising. Not that I'm not revising. I've been sitting since Monday with my head buried in notes and all I've wanted to do was to run away from it all and never look back. Who cares about becoming a nurse anyway? Unfortunately I do. So I have to spend a lot more time revising the whole of semester 4 to pass this damn exam. Great times. My next placement is a split one. I'm going for 3 weeks in a maternity unit then 6 weeks with district nurses. I am so happy I got maternity!
To make it seem like I live an interesting sporty and healthy life I'll post some pictures of when I went for a walk along Musselburgh beach the other day. Image is everything. Can you imagine if I didn't inform all types of social media of my active lifestyle? What a waste of a walk that would have been :P





No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'