Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Witchery

Yesterday was Lee's 50th birthday and despite me managing to ruin the Morocco surprise a few days ago last night went smoothly. The moment Lee left the house to go to a retirement part of a friend of hers we transformed the kitchen into something very sparkly. Balloons and banners were put up with cake, flowers, champagne and gifts. Then we all got ready and headed of to The Witchery. It's a lovely restaurant up close to Edinburgh castle. It is also the restaurant Lee and Dannie got engaged in. The night was perfect and Lee had absolutely no idea. Connor and Jack both had bought new suits for the occasion and they were both very handsome. The meal might have been the best one I have ever had in my life. Everything was perfect and I actually did not have any room for dessert (I know it sounds like a like, but I am telling the truth). We all had haggis for starters and then I ended up with steak for my main course. The size of it was quite massive, but that's the way I like it. Dannie had done a great job organising it all and he is getting two thumbs up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'