Friday, September 7, 2012

Bayne Street

Tomorrow is going to be a great day. I can just feel it in my bones. I have so much to look forward to. The first thing that is going to happen is me moving into my new room in Bayne Street. It is going to be the same style as the two other rooms I've lived in, but that's not the exciting part. This is a lot more like a flat as I am only sharing it with a handful of other people. I'm not sure about the exact number but it's going to be about 4 to 6 people in the flat all together. I'm going up with Connor and James, because later on that night we're going to my birthday party. The party is hosted in Lesleyann, Melanie and Emily's flat. I am very much looking forward to this. Getting all my belonging from Edinburgh to Stirling however, I am not that excited about. It's going to be so good settling into Bayne Street, as I am now very much tired of having my things scattered everywhere and locked away in suitcases. I am a bit sad about moving away from Connor though. I've gotten so used to being around him everyday, that going back to only seeing each other in the weekends only will be quite hard. Luckily it's not all bad. Not sharing my bed is one of the best things I know about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'