Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy birthday to me

Yesterday I turned twenty and left my irresponsible teenage years behind me. Kinda. It's 92 years until I'll be a teenager again. That is if I live that long of course. I had a absolutely fantastic birthday. At midnight I got my gifts from Lee, Dannie and Connor. From Lee and Dannie I got a dinosaur space hopper, a very pink and glittery scarf, toe socks and a pair of absolutely gorgeous earrings. The space hopper was really exciting and was a good laugh but now it's kind of just taking up a lot of space. From Jack I got the Skyrim dlc: Dawnguard and from James I got Fall Out 3. So I have a feeling I wont get too much studying done. The gifts from my family in Norway I'm still waiting on. When Connor asked me what I wanted from my birthday I asked him for a flat or a car. You can't imagine my disappointment when I only got a laptop instead. OK, that was a joke. I was actually extremely excited. My old laptop was, well, old is the only way of describing it. I really needed a new one so it was actually the perfect gift. The more I have been using it the more I realize how terrible my old one actually is. Last night Dannie and Lee took me out to a restaurant with Connor and Jack. I had a fun time before I realized that we might miss the X-factor and made everybody rush home. At night I ate a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's because I deserved it. Next weekend is my actual birthday party. The lovely Emily, Mel and Lesleyann are hosting it. Hopefully it will be a great night!

At least neither of us look normal on pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'