Sunday, September 2, 2012

Another night out

After my last post about how great quiet night out are I decided to have another one. I put some make up on my face and went over to Eilidh, Kate and Ciara's flat before we went out, What I didn't realize was how the weather was going to ambush me. I was more or less washed away. At their flat we sang along to all the songs and we pulled out our best moves. That might have been for the best as public humiliation is something I am hoping to avoid in the future. At their flat I met my new boyfriend, Sebastian. Connor will never compare to a man like him <3. Sebastian is 75 million and a half years old and live in King Street in Stirling. WE ended up in the pub Nicky-tams in Stirling and had a great laugh. I even managed to remember to leave in time for the last bus home to Murray Hall. I've moved out of Murray Hall now. I'm currently at Connor's place until the 8th of September when I move into Bayne street.
 Soaked due to the rain
 Me and Sebastian <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'