Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello flat

I can't help but love my flat. It has two bathrooms, a huge living room/kitchen and my bedroom is actually a decent size. My flatmates are really nice and organized and I live right next to a massive Tesco, a two minute walk from the city center and so close to a Chinese and Indian take out that I smell it through my window. My diet will suffer for this and I'll probably be unable to loose weight, but for now, I'll just enjoy every moment of it. I'll add pictures of my flat once I have organized it and completely unpacked. Right now my room is slightly messy. By slightly it looks like someone blew up my wardrobe. Living right next to Tesco wont only affect my diet - my wallet will be heavily affected as well. Today I managed to spend £50 in there. They have a huge sale on home ware so I bought a new cutlery set, some new glasses and a lot of food.
My birthday party on Saturday was absolutely fabulous. Connor and James came up for the party. Lesleyann, Melanie and Emily had really done a great hosting job. I even got a wee birthday cake. We had pre-drinks at their flat them disappeared to Dusk. It was a brilliant night that ended quite early and we were home about half past one. I live so close to the center that I could actually walk home. With my killer heals off of course. I Truly have a lot of great friends here in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'