Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Are you having lots of fun?

Spring time is here in Scotland and I am really hoping it is here to stay. I had a day off/study day today and I am really happy I didn't "waste" this day being stuck inside the hospital. I got up quite early (for a day off) and walked into uni for my last occupational health appointment. My next jag is due in 2017 so there is no more being treated like a pin cushion. My whole arm always feels numb after a vaccine so I can't really say I'll miss it. After my occupational health appointment I went over to one of the tutors at uni and spoke about the elective placement in semester eight. Hopefully I'll have some answers on Friday or at the latest Monday. If not I will bug him half to death until I get the reply I want. I got really excited after this meeting and had to phone my dad. On my way to the library I saw a lovely poster that said having fun will give you STIs. I laughed at it so I really hope I don't get AIDS or chlamydia. After that I went to the library and did some uni work and then I went to the gym. There is very few places I hate as much as I hate the gym. It's a place I associate with pain and irritation, so I was only there for half an hour before I gave up. The weather is simply beautiful with a really warm sun and cold wind. Dad reports cold weather and general suckyness in Norway, so maybe Scotland isn't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'