Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cripple

Yesterday I managed to bang my toe into my bed. You all know that extreme pain you get when you hit your toe again something really hard? Yeah, multiply that with 3. It was so sore I actually sat down and decided to cry. I limped my way to the bus and then from the bus to the train and from the train to placement. Luckily my mentor took good care of me and gave me an ice pack once I got there. That's one of the benefits of working with nurses. They all take this stuff quite seriously. Placement went fine and we took all the clients to South Queensferry. I really love the view of the bridges there. It's a shame I forgot to bring a camera with me, because I could really have gotten some great photos from there. I've limped around a lot on my foot. Mostly because I've had no choice. However today the bruising has really started to appear. I've walked on the outside of my foot and it has now developed blisters so everything hurts. I love my life. and talking about loving life my boyfriends dad bought me a fridge for my room. Quality of life is now significantly improved. No more food will be stolen and no more no space to put any of my food. I'll write some more about my placement on Saturday (ok, maybe Sunday) but for now I need to get back to Grey's Anatomy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'