Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's a computer world

After I started going out with Connor my life had started to evolve a lot about technology. People have started to ask me for help with their computers etcetera and seem to forget that it's Connor that is the actuall genius and not me. No doubt have I started to enjoy computers more now that I know more about them, but I'm still quite clueless when it comes to most of it. That's why it's great to have Connor. Today we have started ordering computer parts for my brothers new computer. Well, to be honest I just kind of sat there and told Connor I wanted all the parts that "looked cool" and he picked the ones that were actually good. Tobias is going to get a brilliant computer. It's quite similar to mine when it comes to the hardware but the case and screen is even better. The tickets to go home to Norway are also booked so roll on the 16th of July! When it comes to the case we found about 6 really cool, but also good quality ones and gave Tobias the choice to pick one of them. The one he picked is Advance NeoXblade 8813B PC Tower Case. I'm quote jealous even though my computer Anubis is brilliant as well. Apart from computer world Placement is going great! I am still quite disappointed in the lack of actual clinical work, but I am enjoying myself and I have had a lot of time to develop my communication skills. I just got off from ten shifts in a row yesterday and I am now in a relaxing kind of mood. Eva will be here in a few days and I can not wait to see my old roomie again! While I lived at Fiona's house Eva was like a sister to me and it is very painful to be so far away from her. I'll keep you updated as soon as I manage to kick my self hard enough in the ass to start blogging again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'