Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back home

Yesterday I woke up with a huge smile on my face, because I was going home to Norway. So after chilling for the whole day time crept up on me and all of a sudden it was an hour until we had to leave to the airport and we had to pack in a hurry. I forgot to bring some cables for my brother’s screen so we had to tell Jack to send them over today. We got a sandwich at the airport and got our asses on the plane. The flight was quick enough and when we finally landed I could throw myself in mum and Tobias arms. There is no place like home and now that we have a new toilet in the basement sleeping there is not so bad. Today Connor has been fixing Tobias' computer and I've been sunbathing and going for a walk with mum and dad. The computer is working just fine now, apart from the screen, but once we get the right cables for that we'll be ready to roll. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'