Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What a feeling

Eva went back home to Slovakia yesterday and took Andrea and my heart with her. I cried all the way to the bus after saying goodbye and luckily I had Connor there to wipe away my tears. Eva's last nigh in Edinburgh was spent at TGI Friday's with Alyssa, Connor, me and Andrea. We had a great time and met up with Martin once he got of work. Alyssa tried to leave twice but the first bus just left her and the second one was only a part route. We figured it was a sign that she had to join us to the pub. The plan was for Eva and Andrea to go home and pack, but once we sat down in a pub and Martin started buying shots to everybody, we just had too good of a time for them to be allowed to leave. I had a brilliant night and I hadn't seen Martin for ages either so it was brilliant getting to catch up with him as well.


Now I only have 4 days left on placement and then I'm going home to Norway with Connor on Monday! Boom =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'