Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Graduation

Well, I know it's been a while since the last time I blogged (if you ignore the post from yesterday). I'm not going to make up an excuse. This post will be about the graduation dinner with my high school; berg videregående skole. But first I have happy news for all of you. I have officially passed high school. I picked up my diploma today. All my exams. All my subjects. Everything. I'm free, but I can't really feel it yet. It's more or less like any other holiday where I keep on thinking that I'll go back to school. Anyways, back to the graduation dinner. We were at Continental and had dinner with the whole 3rd grade, teachers and parents included. The dinner was nice, but of course they had to include some speeches. I'm not a big fan of speeches. Mostly the annoy me and I feel like sitting there criticising everything they say. I sat there making funny faces at Stine most of the night. 


Well, the dinner wasn't really the fun part. The best thing was when we all went to Choice! Cheep beer with my fellow students and my old teachers. I love seeing my teachers drunk. It’s priceless. The best part was when my old Geography teacher started shaking it on the dance floor. I still have nightmares. I got too drunk too fast. So instead of explaining things in detail, I'll show you the photos. 





The next day we had a BBQ with just my class. 3STB. It was nice. Too bad I was slightly hangover and had to rush home to organise the house for my Scottish visitors: my boyfriend Connor and his best friend James. We got our Norwegian teacher, Magnus, two bottles of wine and a whip as a present for staying with us for 3 years. No shit. We got him a proper whip from Kondomeriet. It was fun and he actually loved it.


 The boss holding his new whip =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'