Saturday, June 4, 2011

In the summer time

Heat. Do I need to say anymore? I guess I do. Just to show all of yous what a chill life I live. It's my law exam on Monday and I should really revise. But nah. The sun is shining and lazy days in the sun with a ice-cold beer in my hand is calling. My heat rash is only getting worse, but I couldn’t care less. The winter was harsh and I deserve to be spoiled with sun and summer. Staying inside is out of the question. Yesterday dad and I went over to Wenche and Ted's house (our neighbours) and ended up sitting there for hours having a wee BBQ, drinking wine and having a nice chat. For my law exam I got the topics deal law, employment and damage compensation law, governing law and purchase law. Not 100% that that’s the best explanation but I did my best xD




No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'